Indian Education Fair 2020, Chattogram edition will be held at Hotel Radisson Blu, Chattogram on 6th and 7th July 2020. GEE Bangladesh and SS Exhibition jointly organizes the event with the approval of the High Commission of India in Bangladesh, University Grants Commission (UGC) Bangladesh and the Ministry of Education Bangladesh.
This is the 2nd Edition of Indian Education Fair going to be held at Chattogram organized by GEE Bangladesh and SS Exhibition together. The 1st Indian Education Fair was held at Hotel Radisson Blu, Chattogram on 8th and 9th July 2019.
Register today to get your free entry ticket. Please show your ticket at the gate while entering the venue during the fair.VISITOR REGISTRATION FORM
A total of 45 Indian Schools, Colleges and Universities will attend the Indian Education Fair 2020 in Dhaka. As per the participant’s response and feedback, the Indian Education Fair organized by GEE Bangladesh and SS Exhibition is the biggest in Bangladesh.
- Face-to-face interaction with officers
- 45+ leading Indian Institutions will be under one roof.
- On-the-spot admission opportunities
- Free guidance and counseling from industry experts
- Updated and real-time information about various courses & programs
- An opportunity to understand, evaluate and compare the educational institutions
- Free registration and entry
- Numerous scholarships are given by different colleges/universities
About the Venue
The Radisson Blu Chattogram Bay View is the only 5 Star Hotel in Chittagong and an ideal place for holding large scale Events & Exhibitions. It has been the venue for many renowned economic, social, cultural events & proudly hosted international conferences & summits over the years. The hotel is surrounded by a spacious parking area, lawn, garden & musical fountain, and hills. There is no water log during the rainy season.
Indian Schools, Colleges and Universities wish to participate in the Indian Education Fair 2020 at Dhaka and Chattogram are requested to write an email to email@example.com so that we can submit participation charges, floor plan, and detail of other logistic support.